- Handles labels up to 220mm
- Roll diameter capacity 2x 220mm
- Remove waste matrix
- Supports the backfeed process from your printer
TWIN-MATRIX for borderless colour printing and easy matrix removal.
The new TWIN-MATRIX is the smartest way to seperate waste matrix from labels. Either as an off-line station combined with an unwinder or directly in-line with your (colour)label printer. The long tension arm creates a loop of labels to support the backfeeding process from your colour printer. With models in different sizes and orientation, there is a suitable TWIN-MATRIX for any printer model. The most important features are:
- Compact Footprint to fit on any desk
- Supports back-feed process for colour inkjet & tension sensitive printers
- Right to Left (R/L) edition for Epson Colorworks Series, TSC, Swift, DTM, etc
- Left to Right (L/R) edition for Memjet-based solutions like Affinia & VIP
- Speed up to 125cm/sec to work with the fastest printers available
The TWIN-MATRIX handles labels up to 220 mm wide and will wind a roll of labels up to a 220 mm diameter.
Rugged, heavy-gauge steel construction allows your TWIN-MATRIX Rewinder to be simply set in place. The optional alignment plate ensures easy setup in combination with your printer.
Reliable, high quality and maintenance-free, the TWIN-MATRIX features a 5-YEAR PARTS and LABOUR LIMITED WARRANTY (1-Year on power supplies), the longest in the industry.
Power supply :
Output: 15VDC -4.33A
TWIN-MATRIX WITH EPSON C6000/ C6500
Printing borderless and removing waste matrix with the Epson Colorworks C6000 and C6500
TWIN-MATRIX WITH EPSON C7500
Printing borderless and removing waste matrix with the Epson Colorworks C7500
TWIN-MATRIX WITH DTM/PRIMERA LX610
Borderless printing and removing waste matrix with DTM/Primera lx610
Immediately a non-binding offer
Would you like to know all the benefits that Labelmate can offer you? Quickly find out how it will help you with your logistics! Please enter the following details and we will send you a non-binding offer. We look forward to hearing from youRequest a quote